Hi All ,
Hope you are doing well !!
We have an opening as Network Engineer at Menlo Park, CA.
I have listed out the job description below, so if you have any consultant regarding the same, then share the resume at VICTOR@ACREATY.COM ASAP !!
FOR THE SUBMISSION, I NEED PASSPORT NUMBER or VISA COPY AND PHOTO ID PROOF OF ALL CANDIDATES !!
Location: Menlo Park , CA
Employment Type: FTE
Rate : $50/hr
Min exp: 10 years
Must Have: Cisco, Juniper professional certifications like - CCNP, JNCIS/ JNCIP
Must have : Juniper MX960 routers, BGP/OSPF
We require 1 Network L3 resource in MPK with Spanish speaking/writing skill.
● Install, configure and support large-scale production and corporate network infrastructure
including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment.
● Troubleshoot network hardware and software, working with 3rd party hardware
vendors and suppliers on root cause analysis and resolution.
● Troubleshoot and repair local and long haul circuits, working with both internal resources
and 3rd party vendors to isolate and resolve cabling issues.
● Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks as needed
while limiting the impact on the production network
● Use internal software, tools, and scripts to configure, monitor, and repair network
● Perform queue management for alarms, tasks, and incidents and participate in ongoing
● Troubleshooting network link/device/configuration issues, isolating the problem,
fixing the problem
● Creating new RMA requests through OEM vendors for both replacement devices,
as well as obtaining technical assistance when troubleshooting devices.
● Verify capacity, draining traffic, suppressing alarms before replacing; optics, line
cards, sup cards.
● Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and replacement
● Troubleshoot, tracing , looping links to locate the physical issue.
● The ideal candidate will have 9+ years' experience in networks installation, configuration
● Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and Service
Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including data center
● Strong working knowledge of routing and switching technologies and protocols
● Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting
skills, systems and tools, and creative problem solving abilities under pressure
● Strong working knowledge of Linux OS and CLI navigation
Thanks & Regards
Hangout : firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Brasil - Dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.